Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Can't Wait Wednesday: Enrage

Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly post hosted by Wishful Endings.
Each week bloggers participate to spotlight and discuss a book they have yet to read, generally one that hasn't released yet. Can't Wait Wednesday is based on Waiting on Wednesday, previously hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. Find out more here.

This week I'm waiting on:
Enrage (Eagle Elite #8) by Rachel Van Dyken
Expected Publication: July 31, 2017
Preorder Buy Link: Not available yet (Will be $.99 on release day only!)
Part of a world I loathe.
Part of a family who hates me more than I hate myself.
Living with a girl who reminds me of my darkness.
I'm. In. Hell.
Also known as the Cosa Nostra.
My life was over the minute I stepped off that plane.
Son to a murdered mob boss.
Heir to a throne of murder and lies.
My name is Dante Nicolasi.
And there will be blood.
I have long enjoyed the Eagle Elite series. I just can never get enough of these guys!

What are you waiting on this week?

3 comments:

  1. This author and series are both new to me. I really hope you enjoy the latest installment.

    My WoW: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2017/06/waiting-on-wednesday-top-ten-by-katie.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason I've ever read anything by this author before. I don't know why not. I hope you enjoy reading this book!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! What a sexy cover! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...