Sunday, May 14, 2017

Sunday Post #113

Sunday Post is a weekly post hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Each week bloggers participate to share any books received and news from their week.

Click on the book cover to be taken to its Goodreads page.

~FOR REVIEW~
The Butterfly Project by Emma Scott
Preorder Buy Link: Amazon

RECAP OF WEEK:
SUNDAY:

This week was mostly the same as with our normal routines and such. My husband and I had planned a date night for Friday night. He has been pretty sick but we went anyway. We went to eat and to see King Arthur, and of all things to Home Depot. UGH! Home Depot wasn't for fun home projects but just for items needed for maintenance. I told my husband that we are gonna have to come up with things to do that are more exciting. So tell me. If you are married with kids and have those oh, so rare date nights, what do you do?

Saturday I took my Mom and Dad out for a late lunch at a Japanese Steakhouse and for dessert afterwards. We had a great time! For all you Mom's out there, Happy Mother's Day!! 

2017 SERIES ENDERS READING CHALLENGE SIGN UP:
You can now join us for our 4th annual Series Enders Reading Challenge for 2017! Join anytime until December 15, 2017. We give away a gift card EVERY month to one lucky participant and we award a GRAND PRIZE at the end of the year. The more series enders book reviews you link up - the more entries you have to win. Come join us!



Enjoy your week!
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT readMay 14, 2017 at 7:27 AM

    Ooh nice! That's a new to me one! Hope you enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am married without kids and we still don't do anything exciting! Exciting things require energy and money; we are low on both! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey so how was King Arthur? I keep meaning to ask you, but keep forgetting.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...