Sunday, May 7, 2017

Sunday Post #112

Sunday Post is a weekly post hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Each week bloggers participate to share any books received and news from their week.

Click on the book cover to be taken to its Goodreads page.

~FOR REVIEW~
Dividing Eden #1 by Joelle Charbonneau
Preorder Buy Link: Amazon

RECAP OF WEEK:
No Posts

This past week was good. We are in the home stretch for my kids school year. 13 school days left. I've gotten out of my reading slump, though I'm not blasting through books either. In other news, my husband and I have been consistently working out for 38 days now. That may not seem like much to some, but for those who battle being consistent with exercise will understand my excitement over this. Oh and lastly I finally started listening to the Podcast Up and Vanished (after a cousin continually posted on social media that it was as good or better than Serial). Friday and Saturday I pretty much binge listened to it. If you like true crime and unsolved crimes then yes, yes, yes!

2017 SERIES ENDERS READING CHALLENGE SIGN UP:
You can now join us for our 4th annual Series Enders Reading Challenge for 2017! Join anytime until December 15, 2017. We give away a gift card EVERY month to one lucky participant and we award a GRAND PRIZE at the end of the year. The more series enders book reviews you link up - the more entries you have to win. Come join us!



Enjoy your week!
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT readMay 7, 2017 at 4:15 PM

    Nice! I saw this one but wasn't sure about it, so I passed on reading it early! Figured I'd wait to see what everyone else thinks! LOL! Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thisbook is everywhere right now! Kudos to both of you for being consistent with your workouts. I'm just beginning again and sore all over. LOL

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...